Permanent Full-time: Accounting/Office Administrator
Location: Richibucto-Village, NB
Oyster Kings, a family-owned business located in Richibucto-Village, is an oyster aquaculture that cultivates millions of high-quality oysters annually, for markets around the world. Oyster Kings operates out of a 4,000 square foot facility on a beautiful secluded bay off the Atlantic Coast.
With approximately 50 employees, the year-round operations include professional farm cultivators that look after the full growth cycle and a processing team that carefully hand picks oysters ensuring top quality and consistency. The deep-water bay makes it possible to winterize the operations and deliver fresh oysters throughout the year.
Oyster Kings is growing and is looking for an Accounting/Office Aministrator. If you would like to be part of this exciting adventure and are ready to give amazing service, are dedicated to quality, are organized with attention to details, this position may be for you. The company offers a competitive salary, 3 weeks paid vacation, health benefits, a car allowance and excellent working conditions. As operations manager you will be responsible for the farming and processing operations of the business.
Reporting to the President/CEO and working closely with the Controller, the Accounting/Office Administrator is responsible for accounting clerk tasks and office administration responsibilities. This position has one direct report, which is the Receptionist. JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE :
- Run accounting software program (Quick Books)
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Prepare, send and file invoices
- Payroll administration
- HST & Payroll remittance
- Collect accounts receivables
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintain records and files; reconcile accounts.
- Prepare payments by accruing expenses; assign account numbers
- Request reimbursements, reconcile accounts.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial reports
- Assist Controller with year-end preparations
- Prepare other statistical, financial, sales and accounting reports
- Supervise work of Receptionist
- Establish required administration work processes
- Ensures excellence in customer service face-to-face or via phone
- Responsible for centralized filing and central statistical database
- Ensures excellent service for local orders and deliveries
- Responsible for time control system (control, input, reporting)
- Prepare various management reports
Qualifications and experience required:
- 3-5 years experience in accounting with college diploma/degree in accounting
- Knowledge of Quick Books and proficient in bookkeeping programs and related software
- Strong technical abilities and proficient in spreadsheet preparation
- Detail oriented, mature, self-motivated with exceptional organizational abilities
- Effective written & oral communication skills
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in supervision and general office administration would be an asset
Interested parties can e-mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, before April 1st, 2021. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject line. Only those applicants who are being considered will be contacted.